Slogan for the Part Time Grappler Blog

I've been thinking about a slogan for the blog. I want it to encapsulate the spirit of grappling as a healthy part of a life-style, accessible to all and not just for the lucky few who can dedicate hours a day. I am playing with ideas but welcome suggestions for the readers all over the world. Drop me a line with your ideas.

In the meantime, as an avid proponent of time management, I stumbled upon an excellent and brief time management article that I want to share with all you Part Time Grapplers out there :)


Liam "The Part Time Grappler" Wandi

----Did You Like This Article?--- Click here to add The Part Time Grappler to your Favourites / Bookmarks

7 comments:

Georgette said...

Hmm.. Part Time Grapplers Have Balance?

graham said...

"Seeking excellence on the mats, in a few hours a week"

"Applying the Pareto principle to BJJ training" :)

Liam H Wandi said...

@Georgette: I'm thinking statue of justice, wearing a gi!

Liam H Wandi said...

@Graham: I like where you are going with this. I like the whole:

Maths of the Mats kinda thing!

Liam H Wandi said...

Another couple of great suggestions that have come my way have been:

The PTG, looking after the amateur grappler since 2009

SenseiMattKlein said...

Part Time Grappler--Full Time Way of Life

Liam H Wandi said...

Oh thanks for that one Sensei! Very nice!