BJJ Course for Beginners: Manchester is where it's at!

1000 mile journey...

Today marks the first day of the Labs BJJ @ Fighting Fit Manchester "Introduction to Grappling" Course. The course will run on Mondays and go on for 8 Mondays. It's designed with the complete beginner in mind. AND it's designed by me! I'm so proud.

Over the coming few posts, I will talk about how I went about putting the course together and of course bring in snippits, ideas, reactions and tips from the course as it progresses. It took no longer than 3 days for the course to get sold out!

Very exciting times ahead.

----Did You Like This Article?--- Click here to add The Part Time Grappler to your Favourites / Bookmarks

2 comments:

A.D. McClish said...

Looking forward to hearing about it! Good luck! :)

Liam H Wandi said...

oh oh oh check out my new post :)