A Quick Thank You

To all of you who have sent in emails to parttimegrappler@ymail.com

Thank you all so much. The response has been way stronger than I expected. Initially, I thought one or two emails might pop in from people at SBGi-UK but wow. So far I have had emails from all over the UK, the US, Canada, Italy and places as far and exotic as Malaysia and Russia.

Some were notes of support and kind words and some were questions pertaining to Time Management, Nutrition and Recovery (especially Creatine!), Book & DVD recommendations and other matters that fit in the Part Time Grappler concept. I am very chuffed to see that so many people share the thought that life is too short to only have one passion.

I appreciate the time you took to read my crazy ramblings and write to me and I look forward to hearing more from you and other Part Time Grapplers out there.

PS. I would love to hear more from you about how you live the PTG lifestyle (i.e. how much/often do you train, work, run, lift, study and how you manage all that around your family and social life) so please click on the envelope icon on the right or the link below and drop me a line or two.

----Did You Like This Article?---

Drop me a line on parttimegrappler@ymail.com or explore some of the recommended past articles on the right...

No comments: