MMA: Alex Gustafsson fights Jimi Manuwa at this weekend's UFC event in London. Promotional videos by UniBet



This UFC in London will see my homeboy Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson fight it out with homegrown UK fighter Jimi "Poster Boy" Manuwa.

I'm not a huge fan of MMA, but Alexander is Alexander and he's wearing my country's flag (albeit on his bum in BadBoy Vale Tudo shorts!)

Check out these two promotional videos by UniBet. The first one features a chat with Alexander about his diet and preparation for the UFC fight.





The second is a guide to the event, also presented by Alexander. It's a very concise whistlestop tour of what modern day Mixed Martial Arts competition and training is. It covers stand up fighting, ground fighting, clinching and sprawling amongst explanations of the rules and the mindset necessary to win.



I'm excited about the fight. I see Alexander dominating big style. Let's hope I'm right.

--------------------------------------------------

ZHOO ZHITSU IS FOR EVERYONE!

No comments: