BJJ Legends: Thank God for Saulo



I was watching Saulo's Guard dvd from his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Revolution Series One last night. The level of detail is outstanding and the dvds are timeless. It was perhaps the 10th or 11th time I watched this particular dvd but I still managed to pick up a couple of important points which I might go into in future posts.

What I do have however is a couple of questions to check your understanding of some of the most basic techniques/mechanics of BJJ:

1. Which part of your opponent's body doesn't move when you perform a knee tap take down from the knees?

2. Which part of your body doesn't touch the mat when you perform a butterfly sweep?

3. Which direction do your hips move in when you are flower-sweeping to your left?

Either post your answers as comments here, via email or on Facebook. This should be interesting.


----Did You Like This Article?---

Drop me a line on parttimegrappler@ymail.com or explore some of the recommended past articles on the right...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Truly, Saulo Ribeiro's Jiu-Jitsu Revolution DVD's are the best. They have helped me a lot too.