The Part Time Grappler makes Stephan Kesting's Grapplearts Blog List


I have been an avid follower of Stephan Kesting's articles, blog posts, products and podcasts for quite some time.


It all started with this article which was originally published in the August 2005 issue of Grappling Magazine and his stuff has been just getting better and better. I mean I still think that his RNC Tutorial on YouTube is the best one EVER!


I'm not just passionate about BJJ / Grappling learning, but also coaching methodologies and was very happy when Stephan emailed me saying that he's added The Part Time Grappler to his BJJ-MMA-Blogs list. He comes across as a top notch guy and his material speaks for itself and the reviews are raving.


If you want to check out Stephan's stuff, the first step is to check his Beginning BJJ site which is dedicated to beginners and includes an excellent FREE BOOK! His free newsletters are full of great tips. I couldn't recommend it enough. I actually think that free book should be manditory reading if you want to join a BJJ / Grappling school or gym.



----Did You Like This Article?---


Drop me a line on parttimegrappler@ymail.com or explore some of the recommended past articles on the right...

5 comments:

Meerkatsu said...

You are jiu-jitsu royalty now! Well done!

Jason said...

You deserve it. I enjoy reading your blog.

Liam H Wandi said...

Thanks guys! It really does feel like royalty :)

Megan said...

Love Stephan's stuff. Glad to see you there!

Liam H Wandi said...

Many thanks Meg. It feels awesome to be there. Have you heard his latest podcast with Erik Paulson. All 3 podcasts are excellent actually!