So Beautiful and So Skilled

I love watching good Shootfighting matches. Maybe because I'm from Gothenburg and I just grew up hearing and reading about it. I just saw Åsa Landström latest fight in Fighter Extreme in Shootfighting. The way she handled her opponent was very VERY impressive. I thought I'd share that with you.

-----------------------------------------------
PS I know that I have linked Shootfighting (no strikes on the ground) to Shooters MMA Concept (a professional MMA team with roots in Shootfighting) but it's only because that was the quickest link I could find in English. Full information can be obtained from the Swedish Shootfighting Association.

----Did You Like This Article?---

Drop me a line on parttimegrappler@ymail.com or explore some of the recommended past articles on the right...

2 comments:

A.D. McClish said...

Thanks for the video! Enjoyed it!

Liam H Wandi said...

Cheers Allie. She really is something.