So what did YOU want for Xmas?

As Promised! Here is the latest list of Xmas wishes from the happy PTGs around the world. Many thanks for all your contributions and I hope Santa is reading. If he isn’t, feel free to pass this link to them. I have fetched the links to Amazon and a few shops that stock these products for you...

Books:

Saulo’s Book Jiu-jitsu University

BJ Penn’s gi book: Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu: The Closed Guard (Book of Knowledge)

BJ Penn’s MMA book: Mixed Martial Arts: The Book of Knowledge

MG's X-Guard Book: X-guard: For Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, No Gi Grappling, and Mixed Martial Arts

Dave Camarillo's Judo-BJJ integration Book: Guerilla Jiu-jitsu: Revolutionizing Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
The Grappler's Handbook: GI and No-GI Techniques: Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Submission Fighting by Jean Jacques Machado and Jay Zeballos!!!! This was a new one to me!




DVDs / Media:

The Gracie Academy Combatives DVDs:

http://www.gracieacademy.com/storeitem.asp?r=74960

Saulo’s Revolution DVDs:

These are the best investment I've ever made in BJJ / Grappling:


Series one:

Magazines:

The best reviews are available here. There is no way I can top it.


Fight wear:

Evolution Fightwear: Evolution Fightwear long sleeve rash guard blue

Venum Fightwear:



Gi’s:

Atama, Adidas, Black Eagle, Faixa Rua, HCK, Koral, Vulkan



Enjoy and I wish you all the luck!

----Did You Like This Article?---

Drop me a line on parttimegrappler@ymail.com or explore some of the recommended past articles on the right...

1 comment:

Meerkatsu said...

I would like a Supermarket Sweep style grab all at Budovideos.com they sell everything and I'm zeroing in straight for the DVDs and fancy bling gis!